Sunday, October 20, 2013

I Kept My Promise

I Pinky Promised to you guys that I was going to post today and let you know what my list is. I take Pinky Promises VERY seriously and so here I am. haha
I think I may have said that I was going to hang it on my mirror and take a picture of it and post it? (At least I think that's what I said and I am FAR too lazy to open another tab on my browser and look) But my stupid computer is being stupid and not letting me put a picture on this post for some reason.... So I am going to do this old school and just type it up. A little more boring... but that's okay. You will get the point anyways.


My Plan to be Stellar Samara!
  • Keep your day-timer with you at all times so that you don't forget to write anything in it. (I know that having a day-timer that is not on my phone is so archaic... but I don't care. I prefer keeping track of my life that way. haha)
  • Stay organized! (I'm currently working on more detailed plans for this one)
  •  Re-evaluate your budget monthly.
  • Exercise more and eat-out less.
  • Have more fun with your wardrobe. (More mixing less matching?)
  • Keep doing your happiness journal. :)

This list may not seem like much... but it's exactly what I need right now. All of these goals are attainable and will all benefit me greatly. I like to throw in one easy and fun goal to keep things light. (Thus the clothing goal.) But the rest of the plans listed I am really excited about and I think that my life will just be all the better because of them.

Just a shorty little posty today. :) I hope that you guys are all doing well. Let me know what some of your goals and plans are! Do you have any tips to help me keep mine?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am the same way; I always need a physical planner. haha. So glad to see you so happy! :D